Infrastructure & Facilities
Nature of Business:
Total Number of Employees:
26 to 50 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Private Limited Company
Rs. 25 - 50 Crore
A new state-of-the-art facility to mass-produce transformers has been commissioned in the year 1996. URJA delivers innovative technologies, solutions, products and services to a wide range of customers in the transmission and distribution sector. The breadth and depth of its expertise enable URJA to offer sales across to our customers' entire product life cycle from design and development to manufacture, installation and management wherever necessary. URJA's uncompromising integrity, trust, respect, team work and innovation makes the difference. URJA's designing unit is well equipped with the latest version of 3D software that enables it to incorporate modern designing concept to design high performance and reliable transformers which will meet all the specification of its clients within stipulated time frame.
- Transformer Erection and commissioning or supervision.
- Classroom training on Transformer erection, operation and maintenance
- Capacity enhancement of old power transformers
- CM & D tests with Remnant life assessment of Power transformer
- Spares to the whole range of transformers, (Bushings, instruments, breather, Gaskets etc.)
- Successfully type tested various transformers upto 10MVA 33 kV for dynamic short circuit withstand test at CPRI & ERDA and also for lightening impulse test at our laboratory